|15 April 2019||Full Paper Deadline (Annals)|
|30 April 2019||Abstract Deadline (Archives)|
|15 May 2019||Notification of Acceptance|
|20 May 2019||Early Bird Registration Deadline|
|30 May 2019||Final Paper Deadline|
|24-25 September 2019||Conference|
The conference will have three main themes with the following topics:
1. Photogrammetry and Laser-scanning for BIM in the Design, Construction and Operation of the Transport Infrastructure:
– Spatial sciences as the basis of BIM
– Basic use of photogrammetry and laser-scanning methods for BIM
– Photogrammetric and laser-scanning data for parametric modeling according to BIM procedures
– Best practice of the photogrammetric and laser-scanning measurement for a BIM
2. Measurement and BIM in the Construction and Facility Management of Buildings:
– Point cloud visualization as a measurement result by photogrammetric and laser-scanning techniques and the processes of its transformation into IFC and CoClass
– Virtual reality as result of photogrammetric and laser-scanning measurement
– The latest software – BIM helpers of the integration with CAD and GIS
3. Application Photogrammetry and Laser-scanning in BIM Technologies for Water Management and Urban Drainage:
– Automatic identification and categorization of surface runoff characteristic
– Application DMT and BIM for urban runoff minimization
– BIM application for treatment plants and other complicated structures in the field of water management
– Statics of water management structures in the BIM environment
– Application of Common Data Environment (CDE) for water management
Instructions for Authors
We are pleased to invite you to submit an abstract and in case of acceptance your paper to this conference.
All accepted papers will be published in ISPRS Archives. The ISPRS Archives are listed in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of the Web of Science, SCOPUS, and the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
Please note that your manuscript needs to follow the ISPRS guidelines: http://www.isprs.org/documents/orangebook/app5.aspx.
Another possibility for your papers to be presented at MVP BIM is that authors can publish their papers at the ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information (ISSN 2220-9964) which is an international peer-reviewed open access journal on geo-information (with a 5-Year Impact Factor: 1.960 (2019)). If you choose this option, please provide a cover-letter to indicate it was a contribution from MVP BIM 2019.
Conference papers should be expanded to the size of a research article by adding at least 50% new materials.
Editorial Procedures including following parts: pre-check, peer review, revision, decision and publication (rejection).
The publishing fee of IJGI is 1000 CHF from 1 January 2018.
More detailed information can be found on the journal’s website: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi.